Miss Agnes H Hunter's Trust - Main Grant Programme
The Trust funds projects that fit within one of the four policy areas: supporting people living with arthritis or cancer; helping disabled people, including those affected by physical disability, visual impairment or illness; helping people living with mental health issues or learning disabilities; assisting with the education and training of disadvantaged people.
- When to apply:
- The main grants programme is currently closed. It will re-open for the next round of applications in January 2019.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
0131 538 5496
- How to apply
- The Trust has introduced a new online application process for both grant programmes which can be accessed on the website. Hard copy and email applications will not be processed.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions, check the website for details. The Trust has discontinued its assistance to hospices.
Fund award sizes
No maximum provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- They will provide up to two years funding. The maximum funded in recent grants was £20,000. The majority of grants are between the value of £4,500-£10,000.
- Advising and informing
- Education and Training
- Employability services
- Health and social care
- Mental health care
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- People affected by ill-health
- People with disabilities
- People with learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairments
- Physical health conditions