EMI Music Sound Foundation - Instrument & Equipment Awards
The Foundation provides grants up to a total of £1,500 towards the purchase of musical instruments and/or equipment for individuals who are in full time education and Schools who require the equipment to improve their music department. They also fund courses and training opportunities for music teachers who work within schools.
- No source
- When to apply:
- The October 2018 meeting is now closed and they are no
longer accepting applications. The form for the next trustees
meeting will be available to download in due course
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
No funder phone number
- How to apply
- The application form and guidance are available from the website. The application form has to be completed and posted to EMI.
- Applications from individuals based outside the UK or Eire.
Applications for tuition fees and living expenses. Applications for the funding of music lessons. Applications over £1500
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Arts and Cultural Activities
- Education and Training