Bank of Scotland Foundation - Large Grants Programme
The Large Grants Programme supports charities helping to develop and improve local communities and improve financial literacy and financial inclusion. The developing and improving local communities theme could include: initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded; working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodation; improving the standard of local facilities. The Financial literacy and financial inclusion theme could support: promoting financial awareness and money advice; enhancing debt counselling services within the community; supporting life-skills in all age groups and sections of the community.
- When to apply:
- Currently closed. The fund opens once per year, usually in February.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
0131 655 2599
- How to apply
- Application form available online or contact them to be sent a paper copy.
- Donations are not made to discriminatory, political or religious organisations, to individuals or for advertising or sponsorship. The foundation does not support animal charities or medical research.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community facilities
- Financial advice and support
- General charitable activities